Tuesday, July 28, 2009

We've been busy!

Sorry for the long time between posts! We've been busy.
We had a great time in Wyoming with the Plett family. It was so nice to have Alex, Sheri and kids here for almost two weeks to visit. The kids enjoyed playing together and we enjoyed spending time with them.
I just finished teaching my summer courses at PCC. I'll be cutting back to 1/2 time in the fall. We are still trying to decide the schedule, but it looks like I'll just be working one day a week on campus and from home the rest of the time.
Kerry took a photography class this summer and is working on another class before summer is over. He'll only have a few more this fall.
We are getting ready for homeschool to start. Otto and Gabe are both excited to start. Otto more so that he can earn stuff from the "reward box". :)
Zeke is doing well. He's really moving around and trying to stand on his own. He loves to watch his big brothers and tries to keep up with them by crawling just as fast as he can.
I promise I'll work harder to keep up with posting this year. :) I'd like to post more often and keep a "homeschool blog" of sorts to print at the end of the year and add to Gabe and Otto's portfolios for this year. (You can help keep me accountable). :)

--Erin

No comments: