Monday, September 8, 2008

3D sono

Hello all! Sorry again that it has been so long since we posted. We have had visitors and started school in the past few weeks so it's been busy!!

Kerry's parents came to see us over labor day weekend. It was great to have them for a visit and the boys enjoyed seeing them (so did we). We were able to take them to the mountains for a day or so and enjoy so very cool weather there.

The boys started homeschool last week and are really enjoying it. Kerry is too. He's doing a great job. The second day of school Gabe asked when he was going to learn a new letter because he already knew the letter I. :) He did really well with his cursive writing too and math! We're keeping a little portfolio of sorts to share with family members who are curious about their progress and what they're learning. They're happy to show it off!

School for me started two weeks ago and it's been fast and furious! I feel like I'm barely keeping my head above water for right now and clinicals will be starting soon too. My long days are Tuesdays, but I enjoy what I'm teaching. I think it stretches me as much as it does the students sometimes. :) Esp. with pharmacology II.

We had our 3D/4D sonogram today. Everything looks good. The baby has big lips. :) He also as some little fat rolls on the back of his neck. We got to see him making some really great faces too, he grinned, he looked grumpy and he blew kisses. :)I'll try to make a slide show for you to see them all and will post the video to youtube this week. (I hope).

My parents are here now visiting and will be here most of this next week. It'll be nice to have them here, the boys sure enjoy playing with them. I think Kerry and the boys will be headed up to the cabin later this week to get some work and playing done. I'll stay here and work on school stuff this week.

We'll talk to you all later! We love you all and are counting down the days until the baby gets here. (10 weeks from Wednesday).

--Erin

No comments: