Saturday, January 24, 2009

2 month well child check and updates...Oh how they grow!

Hello all! Man do we have a lot to tell you!

Zeke had his two month well child check this last Wednesday. He is now 11lbs 9 oz and 23.5 inches long. He got his first round of shots and seems to be doing okay after that. He didn't seem to have too much pain after the fact, but I hate that part of appointments. He rolled over for the first time on Tuesday. And he's been on the verge of laughing all week. We just can't get any noise to come out. :) Lots of fun smiles though.

Gabe made us feel old this week by learning to ride his bike without training wheels! He was so excited about it and is very proud of himself. So are we.

Otto is doing well too. He had a great time this week doing school outside. It was near 70 most of the week and Kerry took the boys outside to play and do school.

Kerry started his new spring classes this week. He got word this week from his advisor that he'll be short 2 credit hours in May. He'll still be able to walk, but won't get his diploma until December. Grrr. According to our records and the information he was given he should be done in May, but we'll see. I'm encouraging him to do a little more digging to figure out why all of a sudden he's short 2 hours.

I'm doing okay. 13 more weeks to go! My Tuesdays and Thursdays are very long days and I feel like I miss out on so much. Like I missed Zeke rolling over this week which is hard for me. I'm making it, but it's not easy. I'm definitely counting down to the end of the semester, although I do still enjoy my job. We don't know what or where we'll be after May, but a longer break (summer) is welcome and something I'm looking forward to.

We are enjoying our Monday night fireproof your marriage study with two other couples. The boys are still in Awana and Gabe is almost done with his first book. Otto is making good progress too! They're both memorizing one or more verses a week.

We love you all! Have a great week.

--Erin

No comments: