Monday, May 12, 2008

Another week begins

We had a great weekend in the mountains. It was a little cool, but most of the snow is gone now. It was 82 here today, but now we have a cold front moving in so it's windy and cooling off quickly.
Kerry and I drove by a couple of houses that are rent to own here in Pueblo West. We need to talk to the owner about the terms of the rent to own part of it and look at them, but they look promising.
I went to work for a bit today, but will probably stay home the next couple of days and work from home. I'm getting ready for my summer classes, but also want to enjoy the break while I have one.
Kerry is still working hard at school. He's got a few papers due in the next few weeks so he's trying to keep up with reading and the boys during the day. :)
We're still looking for some homeschool curriculum. Right now we're still leaning towards Abeka since that's what we're familiar with and like. Both of the houses we drove by today have a basement so it'd be a great place to "set up" our homeschool classroom.
That's pretty much the news from here. Still not feeling too hot, and hoping this will start slowing down before too long (I'm 12 weeks today). I have another appointment next Monday.

Love you all.

Erin

No comments: