Sunday, November 30, 2008

An update...

Hello all!
We're still surviving at the Rosfeld house. We enjoyed a visit this week from Kerry's parents for the Thanksgiving holiday. Thank you mom Rosfeld for "punting" when making the pumpkin pie and cooking the turkey. It was delicious! We're still enjoying the left overs from the 22lb turkey we had in our freezer!!

The boys enjoyed building a kinex tower with Papa Don and Daddy. It's still up in the basement, surprisingly enough with all the wrestling that goes on down here. We got some great pictures!!

Zeke is doing good. Getting too big for some of his newborn clothes already!! He's sleeping well at night about 3-4 hours at a time. He seems to have a tummy ache most evenings, but it isn't too bad. He's starting to have some more awake alert times which is lots of fun.

Gabe and Otto have enjoyed about 2 weeks off of school with the baby coming and Thanksgiving. We'll start back up again tomorrow and try to get into a little bit of a routine. Ha ha ha. :) Flexibility is the key word right?

Kerry goes back to work tomorrow, my grandparents are going to come down to help with the boys for the day. Tuesday will be my first official day home with all three of them. I've been experimenting with a couple different carriers for Zeke so that I can have some hands free time and still have him close. Although he does sleep well in his crib. I hate to put him down because I know I'm going to miss out on lots of cuddles when I go back to work in January (something I'm starting to dread already! Not that I hate my job, I just hate leaving my family.)

I'm recovering well. It's taken a little longer than I would have liked, but I'm feeling much more like myself these days. I'm not having to take pain medicine very often now and when I do it's been ibuprofen. The extra sets of hands have been very helpful so that I could get the rest I needed to recover.

Below you'll see another photobook of Papa Don and Grandma Mary's recent visit. Hope all is well. Love to all!!

--Erin

Click to play Papa Don and Grandma Mary visit
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

No comments: