Friday, December 5, 2008

2 week well child check up date

Hello all!!
We took Zeke to his 2 week well child check today. He's doing great and looking perfect if I do say so myself. :)
He weighed 8lbs 11oz, he hasn't stretched out too much still 20 3/4 inches long. At this point he's 50th percentile for height, 50th percentile for weight and 75th percentile for head circumference (big surprise, family trait!)He's still waking every 3-4 hours to eat and is doing well otherwise.

Gabe and Otto are doing well too. They're getting a little stir crazy I think, we've been out of our "routine" for a couple weeks since Zeke was born. We're going to have to find a new routine in these next few weeks. :)

I survived my first day home along with all three eventhough it was for only a half day. Gabe and Otto were both sick with the flu that morning and Kerry got to come home early from work to help me. But, we survived!

I have been enjoying every minute I'm home with the boys. Makes me long for the day when I can stay at home full time (if that is in God's plan for us). I really do love being a mom. Don't get me wrong, I certainly enjoy my job, but would be just as happy cutting down to part time or quitting for a few years to stay home. Someday maybe. :)

Kerry is doing great! He's got a few days scheduled to work in the coming weeks. He'll be driving to Grand Junction the 15th or 16th. That's a 5-6 hour drive over Monarch pass. Pray for safe travel! And sanity for me. :) He's also taking a delivery to Denver this next week.

We're tentatively planning a trip back to Kansas for the 23rd through the 29th or so. We're still debating how we're going to get everything back without bringing the whole trailer home. We have a lot of stuff with a Zeke and our two big boys. Along with the dog and gifts for everyone. We'll figure it out I'm sure, it just might be a tight fit.

I'll try to post some pictures this week. We're going to have a little "birthday party" for Kerry tomorrow. He's finally going to catch up with his "old" wife. :)

Have a great weekend!!

--Erin

No comments: