Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Snow is melting

Hello all!

It's been getting warmer and the snow is melting. Which means everything is wet and muddy. But the warm up is nice.

Gabe had a spelling test today of "F" words. He passed it with 100%. He hasn't missed any on his spelling tests. It's hard to believe that we have a 5 year old (techinically pre schooler) taking spelling tests!

Kerry is almost done with classes for this semester. We got him registered for summer and fall courses. He may have a couple of electives to finish up next spring, but that will buy us a couple more months before his loans come due too. They've shortened his classes to 5 week classes, so it seems a little more intense when he's taking 2 courses at a time. It's all so condensed, but he does a great job.

He's working on his "lesson" plans for tomorrow when he subs for me at Gabe's school. He's going to be talking about paper airplanes this week. I will be doing OB clinicals with my first year students tomorrow. I can't tell you how ready I am for spring break. I'm sure the students are too.

I bought a turkey for Easter. It sounded better than a ham (sorry Don) when we were at the store the other day. So I'm going to try to make a turkey on Saturday, I really have no idea how, but I'll try it. Why not?

I should go so I can get some good sleep before getting up at 4:30 tomorrow morning! YUCK! I'll be there from 5:30 am to 6:00 pm, so it'll be a long day. Thursday is my 12 hour lecture day where I lecture at 9:00am -1100 and again from 5:30 to 8:30. Friday though, we just teach at Gabe's school and then I'll come home and collapse!! We love you all.

--Erin

1 comment:

ASKNE said...

So good to hear about the happenings at your house. We are also going to attempt the "Easter Turkey." We had one in the freezer and always need good left-overs. We may take it to Manhattan and share with Alex's folks - maybe get some help making it also....so, call if you have questions. :)