Saturday, March 29, 2008

Spring break is coming to an end

We've made it safely back to our home in Pueblo West. Mom and Dad Lehrman came out with us and the boys have enjoyed spending additional time with them. I have been sick for the last couple of days with a horrible cold.

Otto's hives have gone away, so either he was allergic to something at the farm and now it's gone or we figured out what it is and we're good. I guess we'll find out the next time we come home. It was so nice for him to be able to sleep without itching last night.

The weather here was beautiful today, although it's supposed to get colder tomorrow. It's feeling more like spring every day. We're starting to think about getting back to our school routine. Breaks like this always go so fast!! Oh well, I guess that means we're that much closer to the end of the school year. Graduation is May 2nd. Then I'll have some time off and start teaching summer classes. I'll still be doing some online courses as well, so I'll still be busy.

Kerry is finishing up his courses for this semester. Well, I should go. The boys are needing a bath and wanting to play some more with papa Kevin.

--Erin

No comments: